Math Tools: Helping Your Students Problem Solve
presented by Suzanne Alejandre
at CMC-South's 44th Annual Fall Conference
Mathematics: Solving Problems
in Palm Springs, California on Saturday, November 8
Convention Center Palm D: Computer Lab Sessions 713 and 809
Download PowerPoint Slides
Traffic Jam Resources
- ON-Math: Developing Algebraic Thinking
- This article by Suzanne Alejandre is one of four articles that are part of the first issue of ON-Math, a peer-reviewed journal from NCTM designed exclusively for the electronic medium in which it is published.
- Teaching Math with Technology
- A conversation about the Traffic Jam activity between Ihor Charischak and Suzanne Alejandre.
- Math 7: Traffic Jam Activity
- Teacher Lesson || Student Page || Handout
Math Forum Follow-up Contact Information
© 1994- Drexel University. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help
The Math Forum is a research and educational enterprise of the Drexel University School of Education.
Send comments to: Suzanne Alejandre - firstname.lastname@example.org