Mathematics Interactive Quiz
- All questions must be answered mathematically.
- If your mathematical explanation is incorrect, you will get credit because you
tried to answer the question.
- Ridiculous answers will not receive credit, such as "Just because." or "I
read it in a book."
- Use complete sentences. Answers cannot start with "Because."
- Use the correct heading and an appropriate title.
- Why do the divisibility
- Did the Babylonians use fractions?
- Why can't you divide
- What is the scientific notation for a million
- What does PEMDAS
- How many sides does a pentagon have?
- According to Blaise Pascal
which reasons convince us more - those we have found ourselves or those which have
occurred to others?
- How was algebra
brought to Europe?
- How many zeroes are there in one trillion
- How many sides does a dodecagon have?
- Did the Egyptians use fractions?
- What is an acute triangle?
- About how much did a Tyrannosaurus
- What is pi?
- How many sides does an icosahedron
- What is magic about this square?
- If you drive 150 kilometers, how many miles would that be?
- Where did Hypatia live?
- What is a googol?
© 1994-2013 Drexel University. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help
The Math Forum is a research and educational enterprise of the Drexel University School of Education.
Send comments to: Suzanne Alejandre