Sands Along the Nile
The mathematics, history, culture, religion, and literature of ancient Egypt.
by Sharon Straughter
Table of Contents ||
- Two Macintosh computers
- Sands and Treasure from the Sands Along the Nile HyperCard stack
- HyperCard or Download HyperCard Player from Tucows
- Move the cursor to the hand in the lower right corner. Click once.
- Move the cursor to "The Nile." Click once.
- Move the cursor to the hands in the lower right corner. The hand pointing left moves the program backward. The hand pointing right moves the program forward.
- Move forward through the program by clicking once.
- When you get to the 'Time Line' screen, move the cursor to the menu. Click once.
- Move the cursor to the quiz. Click once.
- Record your percentage.
- Move the cursor to the "Sands" icon. Click once.
- Congratulations! You have finished.
The Scribe checks off the station on the recording sheet.
Return the screen to the beginning of the program by going to "Go" in
the menubar and selecting "first."
© 1994- Drexel University. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help
The Math Forum is a research and educational enterprise of the Drexel University School of Education.
Send comments to: Suzanne Alejandre