Meeting with the Math Instructors
4:00 - 5:00 June 30, 2008
- Catch up with each other on what's been happening in the program since our last meeting.
- PoW website
- View LibraryPoW Teacher Office
- Mentoring by DLC Tutors
- Discuss PoW submissions/possible tutor involvement in providing feedback:
- Problem Selection
- Problem selection for Week 2
Math 100: Proposed Selections
- ***1060: Tale of Two Intercepts
- 1576: Midpoint Magic
- Possible tutor involvement in upcoming problem selection
- Possible student selection of individual problems
- Contact Us
- Steve, Suzanne, and Mai
© 1994- Drexel University. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help
The Math Forum is a research and educational enterprise of the Drexel University School of Education.