The Math ForumThe Math Forumfiller

  Contact the Dr. Math® Administrators  

Thank youfor your interest in Ask Dr. Math. We are no longer accepting new questions for this service. The archives of Dr. Math will remain freely available on for the foreseeable future. MyNCTM is an online community where NCTM members can ask questions; network and connect with each other; start and join discussions; find, upload, and organize resources and documents; and interact with education experts. Visit MyNCTM today!

Please use the form below to provide feedback on the Ask Dr. Math service. Please do not use this form to submit math questions. The administrators and archivists do not answer math questions. Please note that:

  • questions about math should be submitted at our regular submission page.

  • questions about math education should be submitted to our Teacher2Teacher service.

  • questions about the Math Forum should be submitted to the webmaster.

  • Please don't write to ask when your question will be answered. We get more questions than we can answer, so you might not get an answer at all; but if a volunteer decides to answer your question, it will usually be within a day or two.

  • Please don't use this form to ask questions about math. The site administrators don't answer questions about math, so math questions will be ignored.

This message is for the Ask Dr. Math    Administrators    Archivists

If this is about a page on our site, what is the URL?

What is your name?

If you would like a response, please provide your email address.

What would you like to ask or tell us?

I understand that questions about math submitted here will be ignored.

Hit the "Send" button once only, please!

Math Forum Home || Math Library || Quick Reference || Math Forum Search
Ask Dr. Math ® and its archives are
© 1994- The Math Forum at NCTM