Math Educ & Learning Theory
Proportional Reasoning & Games?
Flash Intro Project
Flash Math Project
Post Mortem 1
Final Math Project
Math & Learning Theory
topics for Final Project
Educational Game Design
EDUC475, DGIM465, and CS480
- Report on what happened during the Tuesday, October 24, classroom visit at Drew Elementary and describe the next steps to be taken to improve the Flash Math Project based on students' feedback and reactions.
- --by 5:00 pm, October 27, notify Suzanne, Frank, and Quincy who will be writing this assignment for the group
- --draft a one (maximum two) page document
- --send it to each member of your group so that they can provide feedback
- --finalize the document
- --submit PDF document to WebCT
- --all members of the group except the WebCT submitter send email to Quincy, Frank, and Suzanne acknowledging approval of the document
- 5 percent of total grade
- Due Date
- 9:00 am, Tuesday, October 31
Questions/comments, please contact Suzanne Alejandre.
© 1994-2014 Drexel University. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help
The Math Forum is a research and educational enterprise of the Drexel University School of Education.