Math Educ & Learning Theory
Proportional Reasoning & Games?
Flash Intro Project
Flash Math Project
Post Mortem 1
Final Math Project
Math & Learning Theory
topics for Final Project
Educational Game Design
EDUC475, DGIM465, and CS480
Proportional Reasoning & Conceptual Understanding
- View each of the tools listed below. Discuss the concepts of proportional reasoning that each is addressing. Select one to think about with your group. How might it be improved?
- Ratio Table - Freudenthal Institute
- Galactic Exchange
- Pool Table
- Understanding Distance, Speed, and Time Relationships Using Simulation Software
- Image Tool
- Changing Cost per Minute
- Discovering the Value of Pi
- All About Ratios: A Learning Tool Built with Flash
Questions/comments, please contact Suzanne Alejandre.
© 1994-2015 Drexel University. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help
The Math Forum is a research and educational enterprise of the Drexel University School of Education.