Torus and Klein Bottle Games
Jeff Weeks has rewritten the Torus and Klein Bottle Games as a
native Windows application. The new features:
- smoother, more reliable loading and execution
- two new games (Pool and Apples) in addition to all the
old games (Tic-Tac-Toe, Maze, Crossword, Word Search, Jigsaw Puzzle and Chess)
- available in English, French, and Italian
- fast, high-quality graphics, expandable in any size window
- a mouse cursor that tracks on the torus or Klein bottle itself, for a more thorough understanding of those spaces
A Mac OS X version should become available in the 2006-2007 academic year. In the meantime, the online versions are accessible here for Macintosh users:
2006 Tess Contest
Pedagoguery Software Inc. is now accepting entries through May 16, 2006 for their 2006 Tess Contest. Winners will be announced on May 25, 2006. The grand prize is US$200, a set of die-cast polyhedra models, a site license and an individual license for Tess.
View past contest results:
Download a copy of Tess to enter the contest:
To keep up with the growth of Interactivate, The Shodor Foundation seeks to change the site's underlying technology, as well as its browse and navigate features function.
They invite users to peruse the prototype and complete a feedback form, which registers you in a drawing to win an iPod.