Setting Up Helper Applications in Netscape
Geometer's Sketchpad Settings
- Find and Open Preferences
- Select Applications (look under Navigator).
- Click on New.
- Type in the new Mime type (e.g., "application") and then the Subtype (e.g., "x-gsp").
- Type in the Extensions (e.g., "gsp").
- Click on Browse to locate the application you will use to view this new file type (e.g., Geometer's Sketchpad).
- Click on the File Type popup menu to select the correct four letter file code (e.g., "GSPk" for sketches, "GSPc" for scripts).
- Click on the Launch Application button.
- Click OK.Mime type SubType Extension File Code (for sketches) application x-gsp gsp GSPk (for scripts) application x-gss gss GSPc
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help