Solutions should consist of three things: what you found, the URL where you found it, and how you found that page.
- What famous mathematician was born in Syracuse, on the island of Sicily? Name one thing he discovered.
- Doris Schattschneider is a mathematician and professor at Moravian College in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. She was the first woman editor of what publication? (Extra: What's her email address?)
- What is "Ms. Woods' first grade's geometry book"?
- Where might I find a picture of a stella octangula?
- Dr. Math was once asked about the Moebius strip. What does "orientability" have to do with the answer?
- What's the MAA? What's the name of the student organization?
- Who publishes Cabri Geometry II?
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help