Solutions should consist of three things: what you found, the URL where you found it, and how you found that page. (For help with the format of the answer, see the Sample Solution page.)
- What German mathematician died on Valentine's Day? For what is he particularly known?
- Who publishes MathCad? What is it?
- What geometer was born in Turkey? What words did he introduce into the language of mathematics?
- Where can I find a picture of a cylindrical slide rule?
- Who said "Ubi materia, ibi geometria"? What does it mean?
- According to Lewis Carroll, what are the four branches
- How many books are there in Euclid's Elements?
- What is the California Math Show?
- Who is H.S.M. Coxeter?
- What is the Fields Medal?
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help