Solutions should consist of three things: what you found, the URL where you found it, and how you found that page. (For help with the format of the answer, see the Sample Solution page.)
- What is "NonEuclid"?
- Eric Temple Bell has been quoted saying something about cowboys and geometry. What's the quote? (No, it has nothing to do with the Super Bowl.)
- A famous mathematician was born on the 27th of January. Who is he, and for what is he really famous?
- What is "Beitraege zue Algebra und Geometrie"?
- John Conway is a mathematician and professor at Princeton University. What game did he invent? What are the rules? (What's his email address?)
- What was "Fermat Fest"?
- Internet Life Magazine recently ran a feature on really cool and useful web sites. What were the top two math sites?
- When is Math Awareness Week this year?
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help