Solutions should consist of three things: what you found, the URL where you found it, and how you found that page. It should look something like this:
Q. What can you find about the software program QuasiTiler?
- QuasiTiler draws Penrose tilings and their generalizations. It is a program which is available from the Geometry Center.
- I searched the Math Forum web site for quasitiler, and it returned a link to the Gallery of Interactive Geometry (the URL is http://www.geom.umn.edu/apps/gallery.html), and a link for QuasiTiler was the first thing on that page.
- What is "Big Sky"?
- Who wrote "Programme Euclide"? What is it?
- What mathematician was born in Syracuse, Sicily? How did he die?
- What is "Interactive Mathematics Online"?
- What is the email address of the President of the Mathematical Association of America?
- What is "JavaSketchpad"?
Bonus QuestionsI don't know if you can find the answer on the web or not, but it might keep some of you Hunt heavyweights busy for a little while!
- What's the Steiner point of a triangle?
- What are your chances of winning at craps? At roulette?
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help