The Math Forum

Topic: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2)
prime

Replies: 69   Last Post: Dec 11, 2017 1:41 AM

bassam king karzeddin

Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime

On Monday, February 20, 2017 at 8:24:44 AM UTC+3, abu.ku...@gmail.com wrote:
> of course, the geometric mean of a twin prime is an even number;
> what is the thirdr00t of a hundred and five?

So, you asked for it

> what is the thirdr00t of a hundred and five?

It can be written in mathematics as this

$\sqrt[3]{105} = \sqrt[3]{3}*\sqrt[3]{5}*\\sqrt[3]{7}$, where

$\sqrt[3]{3} \neq 1.44224957...$
$\sqrt[3]{5} \neq 1.7099759466...$
$\sqrt[3]{7} \neq 1.9129311827...$
$\sqrt[3]{105} \neq 4.7176939803...$

But mathematics replace the non equality notation (\neq) with (=), but at their fake paradise (infinity), (so innocent mistake they made!)

And by the way, there is not any other way to represent them geometrically on a straight line exactly, (I assume you know this impossibility)

But do they really finish at the paradise of mythematickers,

Of course not at all, since the operation is endless (by definition)

From this point of view, anyone can invent numbers so easily, just assumed it in mind, that is all the trick, who cares

So, unlike the Greek, when truly found new numbers (that are not at all rationals), and could exactly locate it even without measurements in rationals, that was indeed the truly number revolution, since backed with rigorous proof by the greatest theorem

But here, we did everything (APPROXIMATELY) just by fool guessing and for business purpose ONLY

Did you see the so huge difference?

So, my concern here is only the ODD prime root of a prime number (which is a fake non existing number) except in the finest minds (supposedly)! wonder

Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
20/02/17

Date Subject Author
2/19/17
Read The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2)
prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/19/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bursejan@gmail.com
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bursejan@gmail.com
2/22/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
4/19/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
5/8/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
thugstyle103@gmail.com
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/22/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
10/5/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/5/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
3/25/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
Charlie-Boo
3/25/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
3/25/17
Read (3,4,5)
gmbr3359@gmail.com
3/25/17
Read Re: (3,4,5)
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
3/26/17
Read Re: (3,4,5)
gmbr3359@gmail.com
2/19/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
mahipal7638@gmail.com
2/22/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/22/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/22/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/23/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/23/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/25/17
Read secondr00t of any prime number
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2)
prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bursejan@gmail.com
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bursejan@gmail.com
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2)
prime
Simon
2/22/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/27/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2)
prime
bassam king karzeddin
7/30/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
10/5/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/5/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
10/5/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/7/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
10/9/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/9/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
10/9/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/11/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
10/12/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/11/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/11/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/15/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/15/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/16/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/16/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/16/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/16/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/16/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/16/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/23/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/26/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/26/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/26/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/27/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/27/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/27/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/27/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
12/7/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
12/6/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
12/9/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
12/11/17