The Math Forum

Topic: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2)
prime

Replies: 69   Last Post: Dec 11, 2017 1:41 AM

bassam king karzeddin

Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime

On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 11:47:36 PM UTC+3, abu.ku...@gmail.com wrote:
> apparently, bssm uses skwarer00t3 to indicate thirdr00t,
> which is rather sylli, but it seems to be the format
> of some kind of symbolware that he is using, or
> perhaps he programmed it
>

> > it l00ks like the secondr00t of p times q, but
> > you have not bothered to use even that, so ...
> > why should 2 = p, be a pth r00t?

I never used the square root operation, I used the CUBE ROOT, or more generally the arithmetical

(P'th) ROOT OF Q, where (P) is ODD PRIME NUMBER, and (Q) is prime number

Most likely you do not understand my notations, then how can you go further I wonder!

Then I CLAIM WITH PROOFs, THIS (P'TH) ROOT DOES NOT EXIST, SINCE IT IS AN INVENTED NUMBER ONLY, (NOT ANY REAL NUMBER),

I also suggested to call them UNREAL NUMBERS just to save the mathematicians from the biggest scandals ever made in the history of mankind

OR FAKE numbers, or non existing numbers, or invented (not discovered) numbers,

Or PARADISE numbers, (since they were cooked up at the smelling kitchen of the paradise of mathematicians called (infinity)

For get about that mad insect brain brusegan calling them unicorn, since I caught him GUILTY when he describes (sqrt(2)) as unicorn number

Since, almost everybody knows about the well established numbers in mathematics up to this date

Gohn Gabriel had made tremendous efforts by recognising most of the unreal numbers, where I also and independently recognised their illusionary existence since many years (refer to my old posts in this regards)

After all, who would believe in a number that starts on earth and never ending even at the FOOL'S paradise of the BIG STUPIDS called (INFINITY),

Not even a layperson would believe this OBVIOUS FICTION STORY, but a MORON or a CRANK or a BIG STUPID or a PROFESSIONAL MODERN MATHEMATICIAN would certainly considerS them as (REAL NUMBERS), WONDER!

NO NUMBER EXISTS WITH ENDLESS TERMS MORONS, and (FOR SURE)

Regards
Bassam King Karzeddin
22/02/17

Date Subject Author
2/19/17
Read The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2)
prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/19/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bursejan@gmail.com
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bursejan@gmail.com
2/22/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
4/19/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
5/8/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
thugstyle103@gmail.com
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/22/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
10/5/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/5/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
3/25/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
Charlie-Boo
3/25/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
3/25/17
Read (3,4,5)
gmbr3359@gmail.com
3/25/17
Read Re: (3,4,5)
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
3/26/17
Read Re: (3,4,5)
gmbr3359@gmail.com
2/19/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
mahipal7638@gmail.com
2/22/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/22/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/22/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/23/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/23/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/25/17
Read secondr00t of any prime number
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2)
prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bursejan@gmail.com
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bursejan@gmail.com
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2)
prime
Simon
2/22/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/27/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2)
prime
bassam king karzeddin
7/30/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
10/5/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/5/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
10/5/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/7/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
10/9/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/9/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
10/9/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/11/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
10/12/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/11/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/11/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/15/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/15/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/16/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/16/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/16/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/16/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/16/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/16/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/23/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/26/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/26/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/26/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/27/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/27/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/27/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/27/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
12/7/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
12/6/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
12/9/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
12/11/17