The Math Forum

Topic: See How do the alleged top genius mathematicians cheat the so
innocent students?

Replies: 19   Last Post: Dec 17, 2017 3:47 AM

bassam king karzeddin

Re: See How do the alleged top genius mathematicians cheat the so
innocent students?

On Monday, July 31, 2017 at 8:16:08 PM UTC+3, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> How so illegally do the alleged top most genius mathematicians fabricate a real root for this unsolvable Diophantine Equation (n^5 - m^5 = nm^4)?
> Where (n, m) are positive integers, no wonder for sure!
>
> Big Hint for clever students, (see the very EASY proof in my posts)
>
> Regards
> Bassam King Karzeddin
> 07/31/2017

And sincerely, the true teachers (if existing) must free the innocent minds of new generations of students from all factions that had been well established in mathematics for many several centuries
BKK

Date Subject Author
8/9/17
Read Re: See How do the alleged top genius mathematicians cheat the so
innocent students?
bassam king karzeddin
9/12/17
Read Re: See How do the alleged top genius mathematicians cheat the so
innocent students?
bassam king karzeddin
9/12/17
Read Re: See How do the alleged top genius mathematicians cheat the so
innocent students?
Dan Christensen
9/12/17
Read Re: See How do the alleged top genius mathematicians cheat the so
innocent students?
bursejan@gmail.com
10/3/17
Read Re: See How do the alleged top genius mathematicians cheat the so
innocent students?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/21/17
Read Re: See How do the alleged top genius mathematicians cheat the so
innocent students?
bassam king karzeddin
12/12/17
Read Re: See How do the alleged top genius mathematicians cheat the so
innocent students?
Scott Berg
12/13/17
Read Re: See How do the alleged top genius mathematicians cheat the so
innocent students?
bassam king karzeddin
12/13/17
Read Re: See How do the alleged top genius mathematicians cheat the so
innocent students?
bassam king karzeddin
12/13/17
Read Re: See How do the alleged top genius mathematicians cheat the so
innocent students?
Scott Berg
12/14/17
Read Re: See How do the alleged top genius mathematicians cheat the so
innocent students?
bassam king karzeddin
12/14/17
Read Re: See How do the alleged top genius mathematicians cheat the so
innocent students?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
12/11/17
Read Re: See How do the alleged top genius mathematicians cheat the so
innocent students?
bassam king karzeddin
12/11/17
Read Re: See How do the alleged top genius mathematicians cheat the so
innocent students?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
12/12/17
Read Re: See How do the alleged top genius mathematicians cheat the so
innocent students?
bassam king karzeddin
12/12/17
Read Re: See How do the alleged top genius mathematicians cheat the so
innocent students?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
12/16/17
Read Re: See How do the alleged top genius mathematicians cheat the so
innocent students?
bassam king karzeddin
12/16/17
Read Re: See How do the alleged top genius mathematicians cheat the so
innocent students?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
12/17/17