The Math Forum

Topic: See How do the alleged top genius mathematicians cheat the so
innocent students?

Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 3, 2017 11:17 PM

Dan Christensen

Re: See How do the alleged top genius mathematicians cheat the so
innocent students?

On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 4:31:54 AM UTC-4, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> On Monday, July 31, 2017 at 8:16:08 PM UTC+3, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> > How so illegally do the alleged top most genius mathematicians fabricate a real root for this unsolvable Diophantine Equation (n^5 - m^5 = nm^4)?
> > Where (n, m) are positive integers, no wonder for sure!
> >
> > Big Hint for clever students, (see the very EASY proof in my posts)
> >
> > Regards
> > Bassam King Karzeddin
> > 07/31/2017

> And sincerely, the true teachers (if existing) must free the innocent minds of new generations of students from all factions that had been well established in mathematics for many several centuries

Let's make them all unemployable like you, right, BKK? What an idiot.

Dan