The Math Forum

Topic: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?

Replies: 32   Last Post: Oct 11, 2017 12:20 PM

Dan Christensen

Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?

On Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 2:22:33 PM UTC-4, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 9:00:49 PM UTC+3, Dan Christensen wrote:

> > > Don't turn to be a lier, it is true that you are a loser
> > >
> > > When did I say that sqrt(2) doesn't exist? wonder!

> > I remember you were unconvinced by my posting earlier this year of the square root of 2 to 1 million decimal places. It's good to see you have finally come around on this one issue. Maybe there is some hope for you. (Don't hold your breath, folks!)

> Do you mean that one million decimal places of sqrt(2) would make it equals, wonder!

I mean you that can get a decimal representation of the square of 2 to ANY accuracy required (+-10^-1000000) in that case.

> Even a universe size of decimal places where each one (mm) cube contains one trillion decimal places would never make them equals because they belong to two different words, (rationals and irrationals) where they never can meet for sure
>
> Even though the task is certainly impossible by all the current and future means for sure
>
> And this proves only your vast ignorance on this fundamental issue, but luckily you are not alone in this carpentry talents world

Thanks for confirming your ignorance of such a fundamental issue in mathematics, and that you STILL believe that the number that is the square root of 2 does not exist (along with 40 degree angles and the number 0).

Do you really expect to sell this bullshit, or are you simply trying to confuse and mislead students for your own despicable purposes?

Dan

Date Subject Author
9/20/17
Read Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bursejan@gmail.com
[...]
Henrietta Foreskineater
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most genious mathematicians?
Startled Fart Blast
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
Jan Bielawski
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
William Elliot
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
William Elliot
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most genious mathematicians?
FromTheRafters
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
William Elliot
9/22/17
Read Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
9/22/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
9/24/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/25/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/3/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
10/3/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/4/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
Bill
10/7/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
10/7/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/7/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
10/9/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/11/17