The Math Forum

Topic: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?

Replies: 32   Last Post: Oct 11, 2017 12:20 PM

bassam king karzeddin

Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?

On Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 7:20:09 AM UTC+3, William Elliot wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Sep 2017, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
>

> > Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth when the vast majority
> > of the alleged top most genius mathematicians are really BIG TROLLS
> > who can't comprehend the most simple facts that had been discovered
> > thousands of years back about the fact of the real numbers being
> > only positive constructible numbers and nothing else for sure

> It's your great tragedy that I will now filter out
> of all the posts you write, never again to been see
> by me; not even a reply to this notice. Poof, you're gone.

And why should you reply in the first place, I know that egoistic problem with the vast majorities of this category of aloof people are much more important than any big issue in mathematics, and my challenges would remain without your choice, even I'm gone, for sure

BKK

Date Subject Author
9/20/17
Read Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bursejan@gmail.com
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
Dan Christensen
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
Dan Christensen
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
Dan Christensen
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most genious mathematicians?
Henrietta Foreskineater
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most genious mathematicians?
Startled Fart Blast
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
Jan Bielawski
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
William Elliot
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
William Elliot
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most genious mathematicians?
FromTheRafters
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
William Elliot
9/22/17
Read Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
9/22/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
9/24/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/25/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/3/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
10/3/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/4/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
Bill
10/7/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
10/7/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/7/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
10/9/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/11/17