The Math Forum

Topic: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Replies: 46   Last Post: Sep 24, 2017 8:28 AM

zelos.malum@gmail.com

Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases

Den fredag 22 september 2017 kl. 07:59:10 UTC+2 skrev Conway:
> On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 12:31:43 AM UTC-5, Bill wrote:
> > Conway wrote:
> > > ....the closed universe is not infinite....but the "ultra universe" is. 0 sets your bases...0 tells your what "universe" you are living in. 0 is your point of reference for your universe and for your number line. If 0 is space, then I always have a quantity of something...therefore there is always something to divide and multiple.
> >

> > I'm sure that's pretty useful. What topology is your space endowed with?

> I know you are trolling here but.....topology is relative to your universe..."my" topology is endowed with limits "relative" to this space and time....this universe....I can not fathom another's without first changing perspective and 0.....im not going into a black whole so as to answer you....

Yeah you have no clue what you are talking about

Date Subject Author
9/21/17
Read 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
mitchrae3323@gmail.com
9/21/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Markus Klyver
9/21/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
mitchrae3323@gmail.com
9/21/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Markus Klyver
9/21/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
mitchrae3323@gmail.com
9/22/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Markus Klyver
9/21/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
FromTheRafters
9/21/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Conway
9/21/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
FromTheRafters
9/21/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Conway
9/21/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Dan Christensen
9/22/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Conway
9/22/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Dan Christensen
9/22/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Conway
9/22/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Peter Percival
9/22/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
FredJeffries@gmail.com
9/24/17
[...]
Bill
9/22/17