The Math Forum

Topic: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Replies: 46   Last Post: Sep 24, 2017 8:28 AM

Markus Klyver

Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases

Den fredag 22 september 2017 kl. 06:09:29 UTC+2 skrev Conway:

> > > ANYTHING that is empty...still contains space. You can have "no quantities" of ANYTHING....that does not mean you have no quantities of space. There is always space.....you can NOT have NOTHING.....zero is a empty quantity of space....not an empty quantity of nothing.
> > >
> > > Zero's real use is as a "point of reference" on a number line.......to "set" bases.....here I agree....

> > Space time is made of infinitely small points extending to the unified field.
> > There is no way to take away more space than is originally there.
> > This is why the left side of the quantity line doesn't exist.
> > The only way to have negativity is to subtract... from an equal
> > or greater absolute value.
> >
> > Mitchell Raemsch

> Mich...
>
> Postulates.....
>
> 0 as space, is infinite small.....if value is "shrank" infinite small...it will find an infinite amount of space of which to "extend" unified fields.....thus there is not a "left" side of the quantity line.....there is only the infinite in (both) directions on the number line.....zero....dictates what "you" call the numbers "surrounding" the spot on the number line that you are observing...change your zero(reference point)... change your ""extended" unified field.....such as black wholes.....

You are not making sense. 0 is not space or physical point. It's not a part of a physical field and talking about 0 as a reference point makes absolutely no sense. Reference point for what?

Date Subject Author
9/21/17
Read 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
mitchrae3323@gmail.com
9/21/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Markus Klyver
9/21/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
mitchrae3323@gmail.com
9/21/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Markus Klyver
9/21/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
mitchrae3323@gmail.com
9/22/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Markus Klyver
9/21/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
FromTheRafters
9/21/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Conway
9/21/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
FromTheRafters
9/21/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Conway
9/21/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Dan Christensen
9/22/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Conway
9/22/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Dan Christensen
9/22/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Conway
9/22/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Peter Percival
9/22/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
FredJeffries@gmail.com
9/24/17
[...]
Bill
9/22/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Conway
9/22/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
zelos.malum@gmail.com
9/22/17