The Math Forum

Topic: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Replies: 46   Last Post: Sep 24, 2017 8:28 AM

Peter Percival

Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases

Conway wrote:

> Lol....actually I'm having a lot of fun here. I finally joined the
> google group and will start posting from here....I can pose
> multiplicative inverses for both zero and for 1 using the ideas I've
> previously discussed...you apparently "missed" that part and
> "division by zero"

Wheels are the place to divide by zero.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheel_theory

> ....in any case quit bringing me up in this
> thread...its not fair to the original poster....talk to them and
> about their ideas....talk to me in my thread....

to me what you really mean.

Date Subject Author
9/21/17
Read 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
mitchrae3323@gmail.com
9/21/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Markus Klyver
9/21/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
mitchrae3323@gmail.com
9/21/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Markus Klyver
9/21/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
mitchrae3323@gmail.com
9/22/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Markus Klyver
9/21/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
FromTheRafters
9/21/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Conway
9/21/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
FromTheRafters
9/21/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Conway
9/21/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Dan Christensen
9/22/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Conway
9/22/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Dan Christensen
9/22/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Conway
9/22/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Peter Percival
9/22/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
FredJeffries@gmail.com
9/24/17
[...]
Bill
9/22/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
Conway
9/22/17
Read Re: 0 The Empty Number; its purpose is to set bases
zelos.malum@gmail.com
9/22/17