The Math Forum

Topic: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?

Replies: 32   Last Post: Oct 11, 2017 12:20 PM

zelos.malum@gmail.com

Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?

Den söndag 24 september 2017 kl. 14:50:18 UTC+2 skrev bassam king karzeddin:
> On Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 7:10:32 PM UTC+3, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> > Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth when the vast majority of the alleged top most genius mathematicians are really BIG TROLLS who can't comprehend the most simple facts that had been discovered thousands of years back about the fact of the real numbers being only positive constructible numbers and nothing else for sure
> >
> > Just imagine the extreme density of the rational numbers alone that you can simply make, then adding the many orders of much more higher densities of existing constructible numbers (that are not rational numbers), by the proven square root and multi-square root operations, that do exist independently from any imaginable rationals, would yield a much higher density of real existing numbers (without any type of endless Approximations),
> >
> > Or is it the unlimited stupidity that had been imported from the unreal number described as infinity (in so many forms), despite it is absolute non-existence,
> >
> > Or is it the business for so many useless and so lazy people that they impose themselves badly as genius people on the societies they exploit badly for harming them, wonder!
> >
> > They keep making fiction numbers constantly, where the whole universe can't contain only one of their endless numbers, nor can they present it exactly like a constructible number
> >
> > So, the world of the modern mathematics is truly shameful beyond any limit, for sure
> >
> > Regards
> > Bassam King Karzeddin
> > Sep.20, 2017

> Yes, Infinity (in all its endless forms) is the greatest tragedy that had been well established illegally in mathematics, and indeed it is the greatest Paradise for all the fools on earth for sure
>
> BKK

Not at all, it is trivial to prove that important things we take for granted cannot work in finite structures.

Date Subject Author
9/20/17
Read Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bursejan@gmail.com
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
Dan Christensen
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
Dan Christensen
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
Dan Christensen
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most genious mathematicians?
Henrietta Foreskineater
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most genious mathematicians?
Startled Fart Blast
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
Jan Bielawski
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
William Elliot
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
William Elliot
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most genious mathematicians?
FromTheRafters
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
William Elliot
9/22/17
Read Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
9/22/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
9/24/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/25/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/3/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
10/3/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/4/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
Bill
10/7/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
10/7/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/7/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
10/9/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/11/17