The Math Forum

Topic: Some interesting quotes by Adolf Hitler who would have conquered
the world had he not been too hasty.

Replies: 4   Last Post: Oct 5, 2017 2:47 AM

Dan Christensen

Re: Some interesting quotes by Adolf Hitler who would have conquered

On Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 2:27:25 PM UTC-4, John Gabriel wrote:
> The future of mankind lies in the combination of German technology and Greek intellect. - Adolf Hitler.

Ironically, your hero would probably have had you gassed and incinerated as mental defective.

"Between 1939 and 1941, 80,000 to 100,000 mentally-ill adults in institutions were killed."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust#Others

And I don't he think would have taken kindly to you teaching German youth that pi, root 2, negative numbers and even zero don't exist. And that 0.9999... =/= 1 and other of your nutty ideas.

Nevertheless, you did write here:

"Hitler was a genius... As from a moral point of view, again his actions can't be judged, because his morals are different.? (Like JG's morals?)
-- March 18, 2015

"I will point out a few facts about Hitler that most of you arrogant idiots didn't know or refused to acknowledge because your Jewish overlords do not allow you... Unfortunately, Hitler's henchmen got the wrong Jews...

?In the early 20th century, there was a eugenics program in the United States. Too bad it was halted... It would be a very good idea to round up all the academic idiots, gas them and incinerate the useless lot. Only those that pass John Gabriel's exam should be allowed to live.?
-- July 13, 2014

"I will crush you... You need to be very careful what you say."
--November 10, 2016

Another charming fellow! ;^P

Dan