The Math Forum

Topic: I rarely make silly mistakes, but Euler made a huge blunder in S
= Lim S

Replies: 1   Last Post: Sep 29, 2017 8:53 PM

bursejan@gmail.com

Re: I rarely make silly mistakes, but Euler made a huge blunder in S
= Lim S

The meaning of the term "real number", is not
some numeric representation.

If you agree that Cauchy sequences have a limit,
then "real numbers" do also exist.

So much for the little mistakes.