The Math Forum

Topic: "Every Cauchy sequence of real numbers converges to a limit." BUT
orangutan Klyver implies that Q is not part of the real numbers. Tsk, tsk.

Replies: 1   Last Post: Sep 30, 2017 4:55 AM

Karl-Olav Nyberg

Re: "Every Cauchy sequence of real numbers converges to a limit." BUT

lørdag 30. september 2017 06.40.13 UTC+2 skrev John Gabriel følgende:
> On Friday, 29 September 2017 21:20:09 UTC-5, Arithmo wrote:
> > With all due respect:
> >
> > Hope these new methods could be of some interest to you,
> > mainly because they are unique true constructions of real numbers:
> >
> > https://domingogomezmorin.wordpress.com/
> >
> > From the evidence at hand, these new high-order methods have no precedents in the math literature.
> >
> > YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
> > https://youtu.be/N7VPXywk0qQ
> > https://youtu.be/mjSHenvXsEs
> >
> > amazon.com/author/b01h4s0gfo
> >

> > Regards,

> **A number is the measure of a magnitude**.
>
> https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-we-got-numbers-john-gabriel-1

If I write: It is 34 km (kilo meter) from point A to point B.
What is the measure, and what is the magnitude?

If I write: It is 34 from point A to point B.
What is the measure, and what is the magnitude?

KON