The Math Forum

Topic: Irrefutable proof that John "Troll Boy" Gabriel did not produce
any valid constructions

Replies: 1   Last Post: Sep 30, 2017 9:53 AM

Dan Christensen

Re: Irrefutable proof that John "Troll Boy" Gabriel did not produce
any valid constructions

On Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 12:39:19 AM UTC-4, John Gabriel wrote:
> On Friday, 29 September 2017 21:20:09 UTC-5, Arithmo wrote:
> > Hope these new methods could be of some interest to you,
> > mainly because they are unique true constructions of real numbers:
> >
> > https://domingogomezmorin.wordpress.com/
> >
> > From the evidence at hand, these new high-order methods have no precedents in the math literature.
> >
> > YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
> > https://youtu.be/N7VPXywk0qQ
> > https://youtu.be/mjSHenvXsEs
> >
> > amazon.com/author/b01h4s0gfo
> >

> > Regards,

> Have seen your channel but nothing convinces me that there is any construction that is valid.
>
> **A number is the measure of a magnitude**

This is supposedly Troll Boy's "formal definition" of a number. No wonder he cannot even prove that 2+2=4 in his goofy system. It is so obviously a dead end.

Dan