The Math Forum

Topic: A more stupid Italian mythmatician exists? Peano was a moron of
galactic proportions.

Replies: 1   Last Post: Oct 1, 2017 4:31 AM

zelos.malum@gmail.com

Re: A more stupid Italian mythmatician exists? Peano was a moron of
galactic proportions.

Den lördag 30 september 2017 kl. 20:15:42 UTC+2 skrev John Gabriel:
> On Saturday, 30 September 2017 13:12:47 UTC-5, John Gabriel wrote:

> > > Of course. But his axioms describe the PROPERTIES of those numbers, idiot.

> > Can you please reach some sort of agreement among your fellow orangutan academics? Because many of them don't think the same way. For example the chief troll on this forum Dan Christensen is still under the belief that Peano's Crapaxioms define the natural numbers.
> >
> > Now as for properties: Thank goodness the Ancient Greeks didn't need the asswipe Peano to state the properties of numbers because they did all this very efficiently in Book V. Prop. 12. This proposition handles all the binary operations of arithmetic in a way that Peano and his moron followers could never have imagined. Oops, that includes you too unfortunately.

> > > Sure. And its domain is IN, right.
> > >
> > > Nothing new, really. :-)

> > Oh boy, you have made an enemy out of King Troll Dan Christensen. There goes his software DCMisproof. Chuckle.
> >

> > > You can find a discussion of theses matters in Russell's "Introduction to Mathematical Philosophy" (Chapter I):
> > >
> > > https://people.umass.edu/klement/imp/imp-ebk.pdf

> > No thanks. If you don't mind, I have a very low opinion of Russell - quite possibly lower than the one I have of you. That's pretty low I think.
> >
> > Do you smoke? I am convinced that smoking affects one's ability to think clearly. "Research" has revealed that brain cells are destroyed in large numbers. This is bad news because most people have so few functional brain cells. Oh well, ...

> To understand how Book V. Prop 12 includes all the operations of arithmetic, you have to watch my video:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzcVmXVpk-g

To understand mathematics you must learn that you are ignorant and that cracking up a book andreading it carefully actually makes you smarter.