The Math Forum

Topic: A more stupid Italian mythmatician exists? Peano was a moron of
galactic proportions.

Replies: 10   Last Post: Oct 3, 2017 12:36 PM

bursejan@gmail.com

Re: A more stupid Italian mythmatician exists? Peano was a moron of
galactic proportions.

I never read that Peano would have been schizophrenic. On the other
hand it can be possibly said for John Gabriel. First calling Peano
crapaxiom, then presenting by himself induction for a forall problem:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.math/bgU-4JWvHbY/wAlbdrxPBAAJ

How stupid is this? Well similarly stupid as his new calulus,
where he claims not using infinite series, but his PDF is full
of them, for example sin(x) from Newton.

Do any of JGs post make any sense at all?
Probably no, just an pyschotic ape, throwing mud.