The Math Forum

Topic: John "Troll Boy" Gabriel is a moron of galactic proportions.
Replies: 2   Last Post: Oct 2, 2017 1:49 AM

Dan Christensen

Re: John "Troll Boy" Gabriel is a moron of galactic proportions.

On Sunday, October 1, 2017 at 3:34:54 PM UTC-4, John Gabriel wrote:
> On Sunday, 1 October 2017 10:38:26 UTC-5, burs...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I never read that Peano would have been schizophrenic. On the other
> > hand it can be possibly said for John Gabriel. First calling Peano
> > crapaxiom, then presenting by himself induction for a forall problem:

> Hello my little stupid.

Hey, Troll Boy!

> Peano's Crapaxiom 5 is the induction axiom:

Obviously you didn't know that there are different versions of Peano's Axiom. His original axioms were published before logic and set theory was formalized, so they included axioms for equality, addition and multiplication. Today, we get the axioms for equality from the rules of logic, and the addition and multiplication functions are constructed using the axioms of set theory. This resulted in the original list of axioms being whittled down to 5.

Dan