The Math Forum

Topic: "Every Cauchy sequence of real numbers converges to a limit." BUT
orangutan Klyver implies that Q is not part of the real numbers. Tsk, tsk.

Replies: 2   Last Post: Oct 2, 2017 6:35 AM

zelos.malum@gmail.com

Re: "Every Cauchy sequence of real numbers converges to a limit." BUT

Den söndag 1 oktober 2017 kl. 15:20:18 UTC+2 skrev John Gabriel:
> On Sunday, 1 October 2017 03:33:25 UTC-5, Zelos Malum wrote:
> >
> > How about you cite definition of equivalence classes, dedekidns cuts etc properly for once? If you know it so well you should have no problems.

> There is no reason for me to cite anything as everything is easily available on the internet and everywhere else.
>
> Tell me moron, did you even bother to read the OP? I not only cited the definition bit gave a variation. Do you take pride in making a complete and utter idiot of yourself at every opportunity that you get?
>
> <scat>

Actually there is, cause you always fail to deal with them properly it would be good to see you being able to define them here. Most of us others know them, but you always butcher them showing you have no clue what the definitions say.

I saw what you wrote there, but that is a very specific definition on one set, what is the most general metric space definition?