The Math Forum

Topic: "Every Cauchy sequence of real numbers converges to a limit." BUT
orangutan Klyver implies that Q is not part of the real numbers. Tsk, tsk.

Replies: 2   Last Post: Oct 2, 2017 6:05 AM

Me

Re: "Every Cauchy sequence of real numbers converges to a limit." BUT

On Monday, October 2, 2017 at 8:54:03 AM UTC+2, John Gabriel wrote:

> If I ever met you in the flesh, I would communicate by breaking every bone in
> your worthless body you loudmouth piece of shit. You are a keyboard warrior.
> The first thing I would do is break your fat little fingers.

Sounds violent, John.

Btw. John, is this you?
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/52/527330554838d8c0d0d226627da3bb0570598aeb10b702b892d83d89c5544572.jpg