The Math Forum

Topic: "Every Cauchy sequence of real numbers converges to a limit." BUT
orangutan Klyver implies that Q is not part of the real numbers. Tsk, tsk.

Replies: 1   Last Post: Oct 2, 2017 11:04 AM

zelos.malum@gmail.com

Re: "Every Cauchy sequence of real numbers converges to a limit." BUT

Den måndag 2 oktober 2017 kl. 14:23:02 UTC+2 skrev John Gabriel:
> On Monday, 2 October 2017 05:05:55 UTC-5, Zelos Malum wrote:

> > > If I thought you mattered at all, I would bother to educate you. Experience has shown me that you can't be reasoned with. You are an idiot. If I ever met you in the flesh, I would communicate by breaking every bone in your worthless body you loudmouth piece of shit. You are a keyboard warrior. The first thing I would do is break your fat little fingers.

> > You can't educate me, when I am more knowledgable than you :)
> >
> > Oh you are resorting to threats now? How pathetic is your position that you must use violance? Very

> Obviously your bum is still very sore from the last stretching. But it hurt so good that you want more now, yes? Chuckle.
>
> It's not violance you retard! It's violence. Learn to spell, read and understand what you are reading you little twerp.

Yeah focus on the typo, because that is the only thing you can go at as when it comes to mathematics, you lose at every turn.