The Math Forum

Topic: There is the infinitely small difference for .999 repeating and
One quantities

Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 2, 2017 11:51 PM

mitchrae3323@gmail.com

Re: There is the infinitely small difference for .999 repeating and
One quantities

On Monday, October 2, 2017 at 3:54:56 PM UTC-7, John Gabriel wrote:
> On Monday, 2 October 2017 18:31:36 UTC-4, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> > They are quantities with nothing in between.
> >
> > Mitchell Raemsch

> Nope. If the distance between any two points is zero, then they are the same point.

What I am saying is they are infinitely close quantities
with nothing in between. They are not the same point
but share a sameness by being together closest.

Mitchell Raemsch