The Math Forum

Topic: Dan Christensen//Canada's big math failure-- and his theory of
"nutjob" being and becoming a nut

Replies: 2   Last Post: Oct 3, 2017 11:46 AM

Dan Christensen

Re: Archie Pu -- Pathetic, angry old crank

On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 12:33:40 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> Canada lets a failure of Logic reasoning have a website on Logic// Canada should be more protective of its children from math scumbags

Archie Pu is a pathetic, angry old crank and a troll -- a true math failure.

Archie actually believes that 10^666 is "an infinite number," that sine waves are just strings of alternating semi-circles, that ellipses are not conic sections and on and on it goes. His most famous idiocy is that the universe is just one gigantic plutonium atom (hence his new, legally established surname), but every day seems to bring a new idiocy from his keyboard.

Not a single one of his misconceptions is wasted. Each one is cause for rewriting all the math and science text books and rooting out a vast international conspiracy. I would feel sorry for him if he wasn't so obnoxious.

> On Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 8:57:06 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
>

> "Until I revealed what Euclid had written down [snipping quotes from one of Archie's fellow trolls here]

Oh, yes... Archie PU is also a pathological liar. Here he tries to pass off, as mine, a long list outrageous quotes from one of his fellow trolls here. Don't feel sorry for him.

Dan