The Math Forum

Topic: Dan Christensen//Canada's big math failure-- and his theory of
"nutjob" being and becoming a nut

Replies: 2   Last Post: Oct 3, 2017 11:46 AM

Michael Moroney

Re: Archimedes Plutonium//South Dakota's big math failure-- and his theory of "nutjob" being and becoming a nut

Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <> writes:

>On Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 3:03:47 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

>More mouth by a math failure, and, parents, would you leave your student
>alone with a creep like this?

Yes, Archimedes Plutonium sure is a mouthy math failure, and I bet he
does frighten children.

>Failure of math Dan on a vertex having a derivative:
>On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 8:57:54 AM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

Dan had some pretty cool math, didn't he.

>Canada lets a failure of Logic reasoning have a website on Logic// Canada
>should be more protective of its children from math scumbags

>On Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 8:57:06 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

What a spectacular failure by Archimedes Plutonium! All of what he attributed
to Dan were apparently quotes by John Gabriel! Dan was just quoting John.

>"Until I revealed what Euclid had written down, not a single moron academic
>in the last 2300 years even had a clue what it means to be a number."
> (This from a moron who doesn't believe in zero!)
>-- May 24, 2017

>"I'll just keep spamming!" (So far, so bad! What a moron.)
>-- Dec. 25, 2016

>'I am the Creator of this galaxy.'
>-- March 19, 2015

>'I am the greatest mathematician ever.'
>-- June 21, 2016

<snip more Gabriel quotes>

I noticed Plutonium didn't post his usual stalker list. Is this a sign of a
slight recovery?