The Math Forum

Topic: Re: When has countability been separted from listability?
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 3, 2017 5:22 PM

bursejan@gmail.com

Re: When has countability been separted from listability?

LoL, you are not as good as John Gabriel in
talking nonsense. You lack some of the force

of serious ness. If you would add I am the greatest
mahematician, maybe the below would sound impressive

as a nonsense.