The Math Forum

Topic: See How do the alleged top genius mathematicians cheat the so
innocent students?

Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 3, 2017 11:17 PM

zelos.malum@gmail.com

Re: See How do the alleged top genius mathematicians cheat the so
innocent students?

Den måndag 31 juli 2017 kl. 19:16:08 UTC+2 skrev bassam king karzeddin:
> How so illegally do the alleged top most genius mathematicians fabricate a real root for this unsolvable Diophantine Equation (n^5 - m^5 = nm^4)?
> Where (n, m) are positive integers, no wonder for sure!
>
> Big Hint for clever students, (see the very EASY proof in my posts)
>
> Regards
> Bassam King Karzeddin
> 07/31/2017

again, how about you stop wondering and crack open a fucking mathematics book? You engineers sicken me.