The Math Forum

Topic: There is No quantity inbetween .9 repeating and 1
Replies: 18   Last Post: Dec 16, 2017 3:35 PM

mitchrae3323@gmail.com

Re: There is No quantity inbetween .9 repeating and 1

On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 8:10:05 PM UTC-7, Zelos Malum wrote:
> Den måndag 2 oktober 2017 kl. 20:24:47 UTC+2 skrev mitchr...@gmail.com:

> > > There are no infinitesimals in reals so no, 0.999...=1

> > One divided by infinity gives you the first quantity
> > to exist. By the Continuum Hypothesis there is
> > an infinity of the infinitely small creating one.
> > The is the quantity continuum.
> >
> > .999 repeating shares a sameness to one because
> > there is no quantity in between them.
> >
> > Mitchell Raemsch

> You clearly have no clue what the continuum hypothesis says.

.999 repeating and integer 1 are the end of a size of infinity
of the infinitely small. The end of the continuum of quantities.

Mitchell Raemsch

Date Subject Author
10/1/17
Read There is No quantity inbetween .9 repeating and 1
mitchrae3323@gmail.com
10/2/17
Read Re: There is No quantity inbetween .9 repeating and 1
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/2/17
Read Re: There is No quantity inbetween .9 repeating and 1
Me
10/2/17
Read Re: There is No quantity inbetween .9 repeating and 1
mitchrae3323@gmail.com
10/2/17
Read Re: There is No quantity inbetween .9 repeating and 1
FromTheRafters
10/3/17
Read Re: There is No quantity inbetween .9 repeating and 1
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/3/17
Read Re: There is No quantity inbetween .9 repeating and 1
mitchrae3323@gmail.com
10/4/17
Read Re: There is No quantity inbetween .9 repeating and 1
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/5/17
Read Re: There is No quantity inbetween .9 repeating and 1
mitchrae3323@gmail.com
10/6/17
Read Re: There is No quantity inbetween .9 repeating and 1
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/6/17
Read Re: There is No quantity inbetween .9 repeating and 1
Markus Klyver
12/15/17
Read Re: There is No quantity inbetween .9 repeating and 1
mitchrae3323@gmail.com
12/15/17
Read Re: There is No quantity inbetween .9 repeating and 1
zelos.malum@gmail.com
12/15/17
Read Re: There is No quantity inbetween .9 repeating and 1
mitchrae3323@gmail.com
12/16/17
Read Re: There is No quantity inbetween .9 repeating and 1
zelos.malum@gmail.com
12/16/17
Read Re: There is No quantity inbetween .9 repeating and 1
mitchrae3323@gmail.com
12/15/17
Read Re: There is No quantity inbetween .9 repeating and 1
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
12/15/17