The Math Forum

Topic: Irrefutable proofs that both Dedekind and Cauchy did not produce
any valid construction of the mythical "real" number

Replies: 4   Last Post: Oct 4, 2017 2:43 PM

genmailus@gmail.com

Re: Irrefutable proofs that both Dedekind and Cauchy did not produce

On Tuesday, 3 October 2017 23:10:37 UTC-4, Zelos Malum wrote:
> Den tisdag 3 oktober 2017 kl. 19:16:15 UTC+2 skrev John Gabriel:

> > > Those are not Dedekind cuts.

> > Of course they are monkey!

> Of course they aren't, because as said, we can show, trivially, it is not using even the most general definition!.

Hey Stupid. Even "Me" has finally understood that my definition is a D. Cut. Ask him to explain to you moron!

L={-1 < x < pi} and R={pi < x < 4} where x \in Q

is a valid D Cut.

You can choose any other elements m and n such that m < pi < n and it will conform as follows:

L={m < x < pi} and R={pi < x < n} where x \in Q

END OF DISCUSSION.