The Math Forum

Topic: I rarely make silly mistakes, but Euler made a huge blunder in S
= Lim S

Replies: 4   Last Post: Oct 4, 2017 11:37 AM

zelos.malum@gmail.com

Re: I rarely make silly mistakes, but Euler made a huge blunder in S
= Lim S

Den onsdag 4 oktober 2017 kl. 12:43:52 UTC+2 skrev genm...@gmail.com:
> On Wednesday, 4 October 2017 05:59:16 UTC-4, Zelos Malum wrote:

> > > Moron! p is always the cut. It is not "in the cut" as you write you dumb pussy. It is the schnitt you baboon!
> > >
> > > You quoted the Dedekind Completion without realising that you are supporting my claim. But how could you - a moron never knows anything.

> > > Learn to write English properly so that you can stop making a fool of yourself.
> > >
> > > The only place you know to point to is your arse hole. You are an idiot and will always be an idiot.

> > You are so god damn stupid you do not even know the definition, one of the criteria is if a rational number p is in the cut (focus only on the lower), then for a rational number q<p, then q must ALSO be in the cut. Then riddle me this you moron.
> >
> > Why is it I can easily find a q, for every fucking set of yours, that is not in your set? If they were dedekinds cuts, I shouldn't be able to find this q, but I can.

> Hey Stupid. Even "Me" has finally understood that my definition is a D. Cut. Ask him to explain to you moron!
>
> L={-1 < x < pi} and R={pi < x < 4} where x \in Q
>
> is a valid D Cut.
>
> You can choose any other elements m and n such that m < pi < n and it will conform as follows:
>
> L={m < x < pi} and R={pi < x < n} where x \in Q
>
> END OF DISCUSSION.

Gabriel, spamming the same shit over and over doesn't makes it any more convincing.