The Math Forum

Topic: How we get a Ellipse from a Conic, and how we get a Oval from
Cylinder Sections-- knifes that are V and asymmetrical V shaped

Replies: 27   Last Post: Oct 8, 2017 12:41 AM

qbwrfmlx@gmail.com

Re: 11) Is Andrew Wiles, John Conway failures of trigonometry like
Burse//sine wave is semicircle Not sinusoidal

On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 5:54:00 PM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> They come to math, but they come without Logic.
>
> They define sine as opposite/hypotenuse.
>
> They know of the unit circle with hypotenuse as 1.
>
> They then blunder, and blunder badly for they spuriously assign 180 degrees to be 3.14.... Why why assign 180 degrees as 3.14... when you already defined sine as opposite/hypotenuse with unit circle forcing 180 degrees to be 2, since 90 degrees is 1 of unit circle.
>
> Is it that all three of you are deplete of Logic, have no logic, never formally studied logic. Yet you inflict your nonlogical habits onto young students.
>
> If you had had just a gram of Logical intelligence could see that the unit circle forces sine to define 180 degrees as being a diameter of 2. Thus making the sine graph and cosine graph to be a SEMICIRCLE graph.
>
> So, Andrew, John, why not do things in math LOGICALLY, not some bozo whim of yours.
>
> Burse, Wiles, Conway-- more than 30 years now of this NO LOGIC nonsense fed to the world of math
>
> On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 3:48:26 AM UTC-5, burs...@gmail.com wrote:

> > The year 2525, AP brain farto, still doesn't
> > understand that a*X^2+b*Y^2-1=0 is an ellipse.
> >
> > Posting nonsense, already for 30 years, not
> > a single line of math.

> I would rather resign as a math teacher than teach another classroom that a sine is sinusoid.
>
> I respect the truth, more than a lie in front of young students.
>
> AP

I suppose you can assign whatever numbers you like to one complete rotation.

2*pi radians = 360 degrees = 400 grads

and there are even more variations of angle measurement,
a few of which are documented here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gradian
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milliradian

Now you want to call this 4 what? maybe "archiepoonians". Fine.

Now on to the real truth, the real logic you keep writing about.

Use your archipoonian angle measurement and determine the lengths
of the sides of the triangle with hypotenuse length 1 and angles
pi/2,pi/4,pi/4
= 90 degree,45 degree,45 degree
= 100 grads,50 grads,50 grads
= 1 archipoonian, 1/2 archipoonian, 1/2 archipoonian
(which are all describe the exact same triangle)
and using your semicircle trigonometry.

Two thousand years of logic and geometry say that those
two unknown equal lengths will be 1/sqrt(2) ~= 0.707107
and when you construct that triangle with those lengths
the angles are as expected.

The sinusoid trigonometry you keep claiming is all wrong
produces exactly this result.

But use your semicircle trigonometry and that logic you
keep claiming you have and I believe you will find that
those two unknown equal lengths will be sqrt(3)/2 ~= 0.866025
and with those lengths you cannot construct the triangle
with those angles.

You have been shown half a dozen times with very clear very
simple examples that even you should have been able to check
for correctness before you ever started screeching about your
semicircle trigonometry that semicircle trigonometry is
simply completely totally wrong, yet you just keep screeching it.

A logic brain would never make a mistake like that.
A mentally retarded brain would make a mistake like that.

If a logic brain saw a mentally retarded brain make that
mistake the logic brain would immediately figure out what
the mistake was and explain this to the mentally retarded brain.
If a mentally retarded brain was shown he had made this
mistake he would deny it was a mistake and keep screeching
that this was correct and logical and his amazing discovery.

I leave the logical conclusion from that up to you.

Date Subject Author
10/5/17
Read How we get a Ellipse from a Conic, and how we get a Oval from
Cylinder Sections-- knifes that are V and asymmetrical V shaped
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
10/5/17
Read Re: How we get a Ellipse from a Conic, and how we get a Oval from Cylinder Sections-- knifes that are V and asymmetrical V shaped
Michael Moroney
10/5/17
Read Re: How we get a Ellipse from a Conic, and how we get a Oval from
Cylinder Sections-- knifes that are V and asymmetrical V shaped
Jan Bielawski
10/5/17
Read Re: How we get a Ellipse from a Conic, and how we get a Oval from
Cylinder Sections-- knifes that are V and asymmetrical V shaped
Dan Christensen
10/5/17
Read Re: How we get a Ellipse from a Conic, and how we get a Oval from
Cylinder Sections-- knifes that are V and asymmetrical V shaped
Jan Bielawski
10/5/17
Read Re: How we get a Ellipse from a Conic, and how we get a Oval from
Cylinder Sections-- knifes that are V and asymmetrical V shaped
Dan Christensen
10/5/17
Read Re: How we get a Ellipse from a Conic, and how we get a Oval from
Cylinder Sections-- knifes that are V and asymmetrical V shaped
Me
10/5/17
Read Re: How we get a Ellipse from a Conic, and how we get a Oval from
Cylinder Sections-- knifes that are V and asymmetrical V shaped
qbwrfmlx@gmail.com
10/5/17
Read Re: How we get a Ellipse from a Conic, and how we get a Oval from
Cylinder Sections-- knifes that are V and asymmetrical V shaped
Dan Christensen
10/5/17
Read Re: How we get a Ellipse from a Conic, and how we get a Oval from
Cylinder Sections-- knifes that are V and asymmetrical V shaped
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
10/5/17
Read The butterfly cut, a V cut into conics Re: How we get a Ellipse from
a Conic
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
10/6/17
Read Re: How we get a Ellipse from a Conic, and how we get a Oval from Cylinder Sections-- knifes that are V and asymmetrical V shaped
Michael Moroney
10/6/17
Read Re: How we get a Ellipse from a Conic, and how we get a Oval from
Cylinder Sections-- knifes that are V and asymmetrical V shaped
Jan Bielawski
10/6/17
Read Re: How we get a Ellipse from a Conic, and how we get a Oval from
Cylinder Sections-- knifes that are V and asymmetrical V shaped
Jan Bielawski
10/6/17
Read Re: How we get a Ellipse from a Conic, and how we get a Oval from
Cylinder Sections-- knifes that are V and asymmetrical V shaped
Me
10/6/17
Read 1)Gottingen's Dorothea Bahns, Laurent Bartholdi, are you as dumb
stupid and messy about Conics as Franz? Oval is the conic section, never ellipse
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
10/6/17
Read Re: 1)Gottingen's Dorothea Bahns, Laurent Bartholdi, are you as dumb
stupid and messy about Conics as Franz? Oval is the conic section, never ellipse
bursejan@gmail.com
10/6/17
Read 11) Is Andrew Wiles, John Conway failures of trigonometry like
Burse//sine wave is semicircle Not sinusoidal
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
10/6/17
Read Re: 11) Is Andrew Wiles, John Conway failures of trigonometry like
Burse//sine wave is semicircle Not sinusoidal
Jan Bielawski
10/7/17
Read Re: 11) Is Andrew Wiles, John Conway failures of trigonometry like Burse//sine wave is semicircle Not sinusoidal
Michael Moroney
10/7/17
Read 4) Harvard's Mark Kisin, Peter Kronheimer, Jacob Lurie as dumb as
Mike Moroney, still teaching a ellipse is a conic when even students know it
is a OVAL
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
10/7/17
Read Re: Archimedes "Always Wrong" Plutonium's descent into madness continues...
Michael Moroney
10/8/17
Read Re: 4) Harvard's Mark Kisin, Peter Kronheimer, Jacob Lurie as dumb as