The Math Forum

Topic: It is a very bad idea and nothing less than stupid to define 1/3
= 0.333...

Replies: 8   Last Post: Oct 8, 2017 4:13 AM

7777777

= 0.333...

torstai 5. lokakuuta 2017 16.12.34 UTC+3 burs...@gmail.com kirjoitti:
> There is no S(oo), there is no index n=oo.

fail.

There is S(?), there is index n = ?
look at:
http://amsi.org.au/ESA_Senior_Years/SeniorTopic1/1d/1d_2content_5.html

> Only lim n->oo S(n), which happens is can
>
> be written as sum_i=1^oo a(i)

you contradict yourself.
sum_i=1^oo a(i) is S(?)