The Math Forum

Topic: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2)
prime

Replies: 58   Last Post: Nov 23, 2017 6:24 AM

bassam king karzeddin

Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime

On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 11:16:44 AM UTC+3, Zelos Malum wrote:
> >Define what is the null sequence you a real Troll? wonder!
>
> Depends a tad on what construction but for rationls, a null sequence is a cauchy sequence such that for a given \epsilon>0, we can find an N such that when m>N, we have |a_m|<\epsilon
>
> That is a null sequence.
>

> > there isn't any p'th root for any prime number moron (except in the fictional well-fabricated and established mathematics), where (p) is an odd prime number
>
> There is, again, use newton raphner method of root finding and you get a cauchy sequence that gives us the real number which is the root.
>

> > If you can't understand the simplest proofs presented and Published here, then you can't understand any logical result or conclusion
>
> I understand your proofs, they are fundamentally flawed. You are equating exist with a compass and straightedge construction, which is fallacious. If you said "There is no compass and straightedge construction for roots beyond n=2" to which I would say "Congratulation, you figure out something that has been known for 2 centuries"
>
> You are dishonest in misrepresenting your claims.

No, and not necessarily straightedge and unmarked ruler and compass construction for sure

IT is too.... simple for any clever school student to notice that Cauchy sequence is a set of distinct rational numbers (n_i)/(m_i), where (i) is positive integer say (1, 2, 3, ..., i), representing the order sequence, and (n_i), (m_i) are integers where simply they choose sufficiently a rational number to express their irrational number or fraction expansion and there isn't any other way (except in their minds) as assuming the sequence is going to infinity, but infinity doesn't exist basically and their representation would remain forever as a rational number as a ratio of two large integers, where at the same time the chosen large integers are not accepted to have infinite sequence of digits or terms (since they become undefined and also actually impossible)

Can't you ANALYSE it and see it yourself so easily considering the transcendental number (e) for instance as this:

e =/= 2
e =/= (2.7 = 27/10)
e =/= (2.71 = 271/100)
e =/= (2.718 = 2178/1000)
e =/= (2.7182 = 27182/10000)
e =/= (2.71828 = 271828/100000)
e =/= (2.718281 = 2718281/1000000)
e =/= (2.7182818 = 27182818/10000000)
e =/= (2.71828182 = 271828182/100000000)

By VERY little induction and very LITTLE common sense (that every mathematician and any layperson or a sheered boy must acquire), we firmly conclude and prove beyond any little doubt that

e =/= NOTHING

since no end by definition, and nothing is like your alleged infinity that isn't any number nor anything else but non-existing

Same applies to any number (with endless terms or digits), wither it is a real fraction ENDLESS expansion or a real constructible number endless representation or any other types of many alleged real FICTIONAL endless irrational numbers, for sure

But how would the unnecessary Daily business of mathematics runs if they confess the facts so openly

But still, we need that oldest deceptive number (Pi) for APPROXIMATING (in constructible numbers ONLY-since no other way) the area of our regular constructible polygon (that we might think as a circle)

I had been explaining this simplest fact with few others for years now, but alas no hope unless the alleged masters of mathematics (naturally from very reputable universities) write it to you in few thousands of papers and so many books with tons of fabricated old references as usual, and the business of mathematics would boom much faster than ever

And keep this for future records to remember for sure

BKK

Date Subject Author
2/19/17
Read The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2)
prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/19/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bursejan@gmail.com
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bursejan@gmail.com
2/22/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
4/19/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
5/8/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/20/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
thugstyle103@gmail.com
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/22/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
10/5/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/5/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
3/25/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
Charlie-Boo
3/25/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
3/25/17
Read (3,4,5)
gmbr3359@gmail.com
3/25/17
Read Re: (3,4,5)
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
3/26/17
Read Re: (3,4,5)
gmbr3359@gmail.com
2/19/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
mahipal7638@gmail.com
2/22/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/22/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/22/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/23/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/23/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/25/17
Read secondr00t of any prime number
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2)
prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bursejan@gmail.com
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bursejan@gmail.com
2/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2)
prime
Simon
2/22/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
2/27/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2)
prime
bassam king karzeddin
7/30/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
10/5/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/5/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
10/5/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/7/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
10/9/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/9/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
10/9/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/11/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
10/12/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/11/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/11/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/15/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/15/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/16/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/16/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/16/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/16/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/16/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/16/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/21/17
Read Re: The non existence of p'th root of any prime number, for (p>2) prime
bassam king karzeddin
11/23/17