The Math Forum

Topic: gresham's law
Replies: 10   Last Post: Oct 13, 2017 11:00 PM

William Elliot

Re: gresham's law

On Mon, 9 Oct 2017, Arturo Magidin wrote:

> On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 3:40:06 PM UTC-5, mathman1 wrote:
> > The sci.math forum seems to be a victim of Gresham's law. Almost
> > all posts are junk. Will the moderator do something about it?

> sci.math is unmoderated.

Looks like the only game in town is mathstack and it's weird with all
of those gizmos. Where do they explain all of its features in an
adult manual manor? Where is the mathstack chat room to yack about
how the stack is stacked?

While being stacked, I glancingly noticed an ad about automating TeX,
but when I returned, a different ad appeared. Is there any software
that assists in writing TeX?

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother with sci.math.
Is it now just a bad habit?