The Math Forum

Topic: A very simple question to secondary school students?
Replies: 20   Last Post: Nov 16, 2017 2:35 AM

bassam king karzeddin

Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?

On Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 11:52:53 AM UTC+3, Zelos Malum wrote:
> Den onsdag 8 november 2017 kl. 09:12:45 UTC+1 skrev bassam king karzeddin:
> > 1) How can you approximate the arithmetical cube root of say (10) without using the decimal notation, (.), in any number system, say simply 10base number system?
> >
> > 2) What ultimately that you must discover about the arithmetical exact cube root of (10) but again without using the decimal notation?
> >
> > Regards
> > Bassam King Karzeddin
> > Nov. 08th, 2017

> Wahts with your fucking obsession about notation?

@ the fictional character (Zeros)

Moron, let the school students discover the so amazing facts about the GREAT foundation of their mathematics by themselves first and just before they get completely brainwashed by their brainwashed teachers

After all, we can so easily manage without that decimal notation for sure

BKK

Date Subject Author
11/8/17
Read A very simple question to secondary school students?
bassam king karzeddin
11/8/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/8/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
bassam king karzeddin
11/9/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/9/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
bassam king karzeddin
11/10/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/8/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
bassam king karzeddin
11/9/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
Dan Christensen
11/10/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
Chris M. Thomasson
11/10/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
Peter Percival
11/11/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
bassam king karzeddin
11/11/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/11/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
bassam king karzeddin
11/11/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
Peter Percival
11/12/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
bassam king karzeddin
11/12/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/12/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
bassam king karzeddin
11/15/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
bassam king karzeddin
11/15/17
Read Re: A very simple question to secondary school students?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/16/17