The Math Forum

Topic: I was the first to define a general formula for all area, volume
and hypervolume.

Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 8, 2017 1:48 PM

bursejan@gmail.com

Re: I was the first to define a general formula for all area, volume
and hypervolume.

Nope, you mention it yourself here:

Derivation-Taylor.pdf, when John Gabriel was 13 years old
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CmibwCnTrtjRVCTy6jqk-gN3D7GHhfrx/view

Its basically Mean-value forms of the remainder
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor's_theorem#Explicit_formulas_for_the_remainder

Here have a picture of it:
https://gist.github.com/jburse/e60242e2e02e611e4373df55bfc37953#gistcomment-2251687