The Math Forum

Topic: I was the first to define a general formula for all area, volume
and hypervolume.

Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 8, 2017 2:32 PM

bursejan@gmail.com

Re: I was the first to define a general formula for all area, volume
and hypervolume.

Dont change topic. What is your new calculoos when you
deny the following things:
- real numbers
- limit
- infinite series

Did it ever to occur to you that mean value integrals
are also integrals. Here have a banana:

Banana Song (I'm A Banana)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH5ay10RTGY