The Math Forum

Topic: It's official! PART 2 is out! Why is the New Calculus the first
and only rigorous formulation.

Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 8, 2017 6:20 PM

bursejan@gmail.com

Re: It's official! PART 2 is out! Why is the New Calculus the first
and only rigorous formulation.

So what are your plenty "lim ->" in your video,
for example at t=6m08s?

Dont change topic. What is your new calculoos when you
deny the following things:
- real numbers
- limit
- infinite series

Inconsistent. But you use all these things, so
its not any different from mainstream.