The Math Forum

Topic: It's official! PART 2 is out! Why is the New Calculus the first
and only rigorous formulation.

Replies: 2   Last Post: Nov 8, 2017 3:00 PM

genmailus@gmail.com

Re: It's official! PART 2 is out! Why is the New Calculus the first

On Wednesday, 8 November 2017 14:48:02 UTC-5, burs...@gmail.com wrote:
> Well I also don't use real numbers in my MVT
> example initially.

You just said in your previous comment:

----
It doesn't matter whether you think finding
a mean value theorem without much "lim ->"

is an archivement which solves the real line
problem contructively. You still have real numbers,

this was already shown in this post:

How stupid is John Gabriel: little stupid, stupid or very stupid?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.math/abbNF2jCLMY/dO1uubKyCAAJ
----

I am beginning to wonder if you even have a brain.... Um, no. You are just a super-troll idiot proving it with every vomit comment.